It has been quite a while since I last wrote here
the last few posts I was being all emotional and stuffs ._____.
I thought I'm not gonna log in blogger anymore buuuuuuuuuuuut
I am bored, then I feel like writing here,
and no one really read it though so I still wanna write. whatevs (:
Soooooo last year I took the Sijil Pelajaran Malaysia(SPM) exam
and I made it through mmmm quite satisfying should I say? (didnt get flying colours as i hope to) :p
and I had a few choices of where to continue on with my study,
few courses that each of them varies significantly
soooooo at last I chose to be at Dilog Training & Services/Malaysia Airlines Engineering Training Centre (DTS/METC) located at Hangar 1, MAS Complex B, Subang Airport
the course I am taking is DCAM Part 66 Aircraft Maintenance Engineering
never heard of it? Dah agak dah :D
This is not a university or college, it is a training centre to train future License Aircraft Maintenance Engineer (LAME)
In order to be an authorised Aircraft Maintenance Engineer, one shall have a license issue by Department of Civil Aviation Malaysia (DCAM) to get all the privileges to work on the aircraft.
The course is 2.5years for theory learning + 2years OnJobTraining in MAS = 4.5years
During theory learning, you'll learn by modules and you need to pass every examination to complete the theory course
For exams, the passing mark is 75% and anything below that, considered FAILED
*in the result sheet, they'll only show F or P*
soooo after 4.5years, I have to apply for a license from DCAM, provided I must show prove of all the theory training and OJT recorded in a logbook.
So yeahhhhh, I entered DTS on the 25th of June 2012.
I might as well continue later, I'm not bored anymore heee
GoodBye!
No comments:
Post a Comment